,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beginnings

I cannot believe that I'm blogging... It seems like such a self-absorbed endeavor.

Of course the obvious thoughts ensue, "Who would ever read my measly ramblings?" and "I'm pretty sure the subject on crafty matters of the needle-y kind have been thoroughly explored. "

And yet here I am, finding the process somewhat cathartic...
realizing I may have a few worthy things to say after all.

Signature
Signature

3 comments:

Loveydoveknits said...

Yes, crafty matters of the needle-y kind HAVE been thoroughly explored, but I have yet found a teacher as clear, precise, and an absolute joy to listen to as you.

You make beautiful tutorials and projects so keep doing what you are doing, because I think it's great!

Kelly said...

Stopping by through “first post” linky, I am glad you started blogging, other wise we may have never met :)

Firefly@fireflyblog.org said...

Your blog is so cool :) Love that you are blogging! Visiting you from “first post” linky!

Post a Comment