,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello Gigi! Crochet Amigurumi

Meet Gigi the giraffe.  She is made based on the Japanese technique known as Amigurumi. My latest tutorial is now available on Youtube. Free Gigi Tutorial

In this 8 part series I show you step-by-step instructions on  how to read a crochet pattern. For reference, I've placed a permanent link in the right hand sidebar detailing the most common crochet abbreviations. Enjoy!
Signature
Signature
Free Pattern © Lion Brand Yarns


6 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

Oh Gigi, I love you. If only I had any kind of talent or patience...I would recreate you myself.

the jilted ballerina said...

LOL @ZanyHW..... I'll get you crocheting one of these days :-)

The Zany Housewife said...

You just may if you keep posting all these cute pictures. :)

42 said...

@Zana: I agree with you! I bump into you by accident, I was looking for video in helping me to finish my ballerina, instead of that, I got you. Wow! you are spectacular. And your videos are awesome. I wish I have such times. I still have yet to solve my ballerina amigurumi problem though.

Andrea said...

You are the BEST teacher! On your Youtube tutorials, I think I heard you mention that there was a way to print off the pattern by going to your blog? I keep rewinding the youtube videos to see the pattern while I follow along:-)

Thank you Thank you Thank you for calmy and slowly helping me learn how to read a pattern! I just started crocheting two weeks ago and I am HOOKED! (pun intended)

Thanks so much,
Andrea Peterson
Houston, TX

Anonymous said...

hi love your videos...
I am working on the giraffe but I had a question..
on video 3 you mention that Round 14-25 is sc in each round, and that its 7 times...but isn't it 12 times...needless to say my giraffe neck looks longer than your finished project. will it work out or should I just do 7 times?
sincerely
bluejay0804@hotmail.com

ps didn't understand the profile oppositions..so just went with anonymous

Post a Comment