,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A bee in my bonnet....

I'm utterly amazed at how easy this bonnet pattern was to design. I worked it up in about 2 hours last night.

I have a young subscriber on YouTube that requested  help with making some baby girl items (her mom is having a baby soon.)  The search ensued for an easy bonnet pattern.  Every time I found a pattern I liked, it was for those "knit pickers."  Why do they always get the delicate lacy patterns? This has always been a bee in my bonnet, simply because I'm not as confident with my knitting skillz. 

Well no more.... Tada.... here is a very lacy delicate bonnet for us hookin' girls.

Signature
Signature

Pattern © Tracey Leigh Aiena



6 comments:

Mary said...

That is so pretty! Thank you for sharing the pattern.

The Zany Housewife said...

Adorable!

CindyRobertson said...

You are awesome Tracey!! So precious... cant wait to make one for a friend having a baby girl.

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us.

Cindy

Real Life Reslers said...

Adorable! I love it. It looks so sweet. It would be great for pictures.

annielizabeth said...

What a beautiful bonnet; you are soooo talented, Tracey! Love the lacy edging.

Corine said...

That is SO COOL that you designed that yourself. How cool it must be to be so craftsy. I thought I was craftsy when I was a teenager; I'll have to dig deep to find that craftsy girl in me right away! Thanks for the inspiration by way of example. :D

Post a Comment