,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Monday, August 16, 2010

...Guess the Royal

Let's play a little game... guess who this painting is of.  Hopefully I added enough cliches to make this pretty simple.  

So, I think I have stumbled across  a style or genre of painting that I love.  I have always been fascinated by Royalty and the intricacies  of court life.  The last painting  "The Ball" was a "fail" at my attempt to convey the right emotion. It's hard to explain... but this sly little vixen may have just won over my heart ~ combining my love for both history and art.

Signature
Signature


6 comments:

sherri said...

I'm kinda thinkin she looks like Marie Antoinette....

annielizabeth said...

Hi Tracey, what pretty paintings. Love all their eyes!!!!!! You'll find your niche just try lotsa different techniques but mostly have fun!

The Zany Housewife said...

Marie Antoinette.

twelvedaysold said...

Yep, Marie. And I love what you did with the shape of her face! The eyes, the mouth, everything!

the jilted ballerina said...

LOL... you guys guessed it too easily. I think once I get some prints done of the originals I'll start holding a contest to win one. :-)

Kelly said...

OOooooo, sign me up for the prints :) I think you HAVE found your style! When the page came up, I knew it was a Tracey Aiena :) LOVE IT!!!!

Post a Comment