,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Crochet

Not to be upstaged by my latest obsession, painting, I have been crocheting a summer top.  The summer top was designed by Cindy Kamps.  I am in love with her patterns. She can be found both on Etsy and Ralvery.

I was working on a pair of socks but became so frustrated with the pattern that I had to set it aside, lest I lose my mind.  

I haven't made any tutorials for YouTube lately... after 140 + videos, I thought I'd give myself a much needed break.  It was becoming a chore and stealing the contentment  I used to get from crocheting.  


Signature
Signature
Step 1 ~ Making the Motifs for the Summer Top

2 comments:

trolycar said...

beautiful motifs I bet the whole thing will be gorgeous

twelvedaysold said...

Don't forget to show us a picture when it's done!

Post a Comment