,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Heirloom Hand Cut Chenille for Sophia

I've been super busy with an assortment of projects for the arrival of my baby brother's first baby. The only request was "nothing too girly." I found an amazing tutorial for an heirloom hand-cut chenille quilt for Miss Sophia Arabella and the project just snowballed with coordinating embroidered onesies, designer burp cloths, pacifier clip, and a lovey. I am such a visual person... so without further ado
Signature
Signature






Back Three Layers of Cotton Flannel        ~      Front Printed Fabric



Begin straight line quilting with your lines 1/2" apart




Cut through the cotton flannel layers only



Wash and dry to "Bloom" the chenille



Blanket binding trim with decorative star stitch



Finis! 





Coordinating Burp Cloths Made with Minky



Onesies For Sophie












3 comments:

Kelly said...

Is there anything that you don't do well, Miss Jilted? Totally love the little frog - by the way :)

the jilted ballerina said...

I really suck at bowling :-/

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
mention that I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

Here is my web blog; kredyt chwilówki ()

Post a Comment