,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Monday, October 11, 2010

For Mother.... In-Law

Just finished the Temair Throw by Lion Brand for my Mother-in-law's anniversary gift. It's a pattern designed by the lovely Nicky Epstein. I love the textural quality of this throw. It is very unusual in it's design which is a series of circles that are then stitched together.  I found that the pattern wasn't as complicated as it appears and works up fairly quickly.  Happy Crocheting - Keep Yarnin'

Signature
Signature













7 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

It's like the ultimate doily! It looks like you put a ton of work into this..and it shows! I'm sure she'll love it.

tina said...

That is a beautiful peice of art!

annielizabeth said...

Hi Tracey, Wow, it's gorgeous and you even made tassels, impressive!!!

Rosanna Hope said...

Tracey, This is amazing~ What stunning work. I really admire your talent, Have a very sweet weekend, Hugs, Rosanna

Oh Yes, I have lovely journal now!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I think I'm going to try it. Did you use the same type of yarn as specified in the pattern?

Mary said...

Tracey, this is such a beautiful work of art. Wow!! I will be back to your blog to look thru all your archives. You have such a gift!

Anonymous said...

I love the way this throw came out and want to make one of my own. I've used the Vanna's Choice yarn as it calls for in this pattern but absolutely hated working with it. What type of yarn did you use for this project?

Post a Comment