,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CROCHET: EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!

Next up in my baby beanie/diaper set obsession: The Newsboy.Who could resist this dapper FREE NEWSBOY BEANIE PATTERN, along with the matching FREE CROCHET DIAPER COVER PATTERN.  I whipped these both up in an evening even though I was having technical difficulties with the diaper cover.  I was using bulkier yarn so it was coming out way too big. So I had to make some adjustments.  I also used a half double crochet instead of single crochet to match back to the Newsboy Beanie.
Signature
Signature


3 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

Sooo cute! And I love the color of that charcoal.

CrochetBlogger said...

Super adorable!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

These are adorable and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the workshop in march!

Post a Comment