,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Monday, January 17, 2011

CROCHET: Pattern Designs

What little girl hasn't wanted to be a designer at some point in her lifetime? Although, I don't think that crochet designs were exactly what I had envisioned, but alas.....

I just finished designing two vintage-inspired earflap beanies.  The first is called the Mia which utilizes the shell stitch and second the Scarlet that incorporates the yummy chunky texture of the moss stitch. I'm drooling over these colors by Red Heart Eco Yarns. I've had a really good response to the patterns woohooo!  Maybe the sales will help further my textile addiction :-)

Signature
Signature








6 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

That Mia pattern is to die for! I've put it in my favorites on Ravelry!

the jilted ballerina said...

Awww thanks Katie ♥

elaine said...

These are both SO adorable! I found you from the Aesthetic Nest blog and added both hats to my faves in Rav, too. :) Lots of new girl babies in our lives lately and I'm think they each need one - when I get done with a few other projects.

Lara said...

I just ordered the patterns off of ravelry yesterday and can't wait to get them. Super excited. I found them on aesthetic nest as well.

Tami Casper said...

Just bought the Mia Pattern and sat down to make this cute beanie. I'm a seasoned crocheter. I can't seem to get it to work. Round 5 ends with 10 shells, not 8, and even then it doesn't end right. What am I missing? Very disappointed. This pattern makes no sense to me. :-(

Krissy said...

I also had a problem with the mia pattern. Mine did not come together to fit nicely on babys head. It is all spread out. I also came out with more shells than the pattern called for each time. Please help!

Post a Comment