,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Have your cake and eat it too....

I forgot to share with you the cake table for my dad and step-mom's anniversary party. We held my mom and Eddie's party on Friday and my dad's and step-mom's on Saturday.  

I find it so amusing how different the two occasions were and how  clearly the differences can be seen just by glancing at the cake tables.

Due to the holidays all the local bakeries were closed so I was unable to order custom cakes for both parties as I had planned.  But, I think we did good in a pinch....



Signature
Signature

3 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

Those chocolate cupcakes look DIVINE!

the jilted ballerina said...

Wishing I had one right about now....

B said...

You did great!!!

Post a Comment