,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friday, January 7, 2011

Shhhh.... I'm counting

When there is a chill in the air there's something so cozy about a fluffy skein of chunky yarn and a pair of knitting needles.

As many of you may know, I am not as comfortable with knitting as I am with crochet. I found it interesting in talking with others of the needle-y persuasion, that most are more comfortable with the craft they learned first. Hmmmm... this is definitely true in my case.

They say practice makes perfect, so I've been practicing on some small baby projects - and I have to say, I'm really enjoying this thing called knitting.


I purchased the Pixie Style Beanie Pattern on Etsy



 I purchased this adorable Jester Pom Pom Pattern on Etsy



Signature
Signature

2 comments:

Jenn B said...

I <3 them both!! Wish I had the patience you do (or free time for that matter ;) hehe)
<3 u
JB

B said...

sweet, I love both of them too, especial the pink, is it a purse ,cause thats just awesome.

Post a Comment