,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friday, February 4, 2011

KNITTING: Blizzard Beanie "Ethan Earflap"

You know the saying, "Necessity is the mother of invention?" Well that seems to be my MO these days when it comes to these adorable baby beanies.  I keep finding images of these gorgeous hats and after exhaustive research, I can't find a pattern for them. Out of sheer frustration I figure out a way to make it myself... and I've ended up with several pretty cute (imho) patterns.  Who knew? 

Hope everyone is keeping nice and toasty... Here in Florida we are still running the air conditioner. Crazy right?

Signature
Signature

3 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

I love seeing this knitting on your site! :)

katlupe said...

I love your needlework photos. I never could learn to do it, but my mother and all her sisters did. They are all gone now and seeing your photos bring tears to my eyes, tears of memories, but they are good memories. Thank you for that!

Anneliese said...

Such great colors in this hat! I posted today about your Mia Earflap Hat: http://www.aestheticnest.com/2011/02/crochet-earflap-hat-for-tess.html Everyone loves it! It's such an adorable pattern. -Anneliese

Post a Comment