,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Monday, February 21, 2011

KNITTING: Raspberry Beret

My daughter has been jones'n for a knitted beret for a while now. I purchased this simple pattern designed by Elisa McLaughlin called Yummy beret. I whipped it up in a raspberry color one evening. The yarn that I had in my stash was a bit too fine so I worked two strands together. Once I was finished, I used a puppy slicker (wire brush) to make it fuzzy and much much more yummy. 
Signature
Signature

2 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

Pretty red!

Elisa McLaughlin said...

Love this! Thanks for posting the finished product of one of my patterns. Interested in another for free? Love your photo also. Just message me on Ravelry to let me know what pattern you want.

Post a Comment