,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friday, March 18, 2011

Absent

I know I have been a little absent.... I went to Salt Lake City, Utah to attend a photography workshop. The day I got home, my husband "J" had a heart attack (about a week ago.) Many nights in the ICU along with trying to finish up a huge project at our place of business - things are beginning to smooth out a bit and return to normal.  
I want to thank Sharon O'Leary, one of our gym members, a friend, who was able to convince J to let her take him to the hospital. Because of her, he was able to receive medical attention very quickly and I am certain that this made all the difference in the outcome.  I also want to thank David, James brother, for handling the business for us this past week.  We can always count on David to step up and help out whenever we need him. Thank you to all of our friends and family for your love and support.  
In the midst of all this turmoil, I am determined not to lose sight of my original goals to start portfolio building for my photography business - Flying Fig Photography. I am working on the branding along with the website.  For now, all I have up is the FB page.  I hope you'll take a gander at some of the photo's taken at the workshop and "like" my page.  Hope you are all safe and well...
Signature
Signature








6 comments:

Mrs. Bee said...

Keeping you and yours in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Things will be flowing smoothly in no time. Don't lose sight of your dreams and ambitions. We are all here to help and support you.
I am simply amazed at all the beautiful things you have already accomplished. Soar on Tracey Leigh ..... Tammy ~ simply me, perfectly imperfect ; )

annielizabeth said...

Oh my! Stopped by to say hi and see whatcha been up to and...wow. I hope all is getting better day to day. Tracey, you and your family are in my prayers. Take care. Hugs!

twelvedaysold said...

I'm so glad he's okay! And you are completely right, timing can make a huge difference with a heart attack. I'm very thankful that there was someone there to take him to the hospital.

MrS. :d (eLLeN) said...

So sorry to hear what has happened to your husband. Speedy recovery to him!

Your photos are gorgeous works of art! Good luck with your new venture :')

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your photography, it's so beautiful... I've only just found your blog and Youtube page and will be following you avidly :) Glad things are beginning to smooth out for you :)

Post a Comment