,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sunday, May 22, 2011

a decent stash

Yes I've been lame with the blog... but that does not mean that I have not been super busy knitting, sewing, decorating, baking. I am sure by now that you may suspect I suffer from A.D.D. I move from one project to another and another and so on. Right now it's photography. As a mentioned in a previous post, I attended a photography workshop in Utah that was amazing. This in turn has fueled my obsession with newborn photography. I am finding that this art form seems to encompass my love for all the things I love to create.  I incorporate my passion for knitting and crocheting through all the endless hats and blankets. I love the design process - and creating unique set designs really fills that void. I get to create vintage floral fascinators and floral headpieces. And finally entertaining... I love to entertain, but I never get the opportunity to do so. I am having such a blast creating decadent candies and irresistible cupcakes. It's crazy I know, but all of these beautiful  things bring me such great pleasure. It is so rewarding to be able to capture these special pieces of wonderful through photography. I hope you'll take a gander at my other blog that showcases all of these art forms combined. http://flyingfigphotography.blogspot.com/
Signature
Signature




3 comments:

More Milestones said...

How do you have time to do it all?
I may be a little ADD too, as I too jump from one thing to another... there just doesn't seem to ever be enough time to do everything on my list of Need to do/Want to do.
~ Mona

the jilted ballerina said...

I'm a serial overachiever combined with insomnia... I am sure this is not healthy. LOL

twelvedaysold said...

I hope business is going well! I'm happy that you're able to do so many artsy things right now.

Post a Comment