,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tuesday, October 1, 2013





I had mentioned in a previous post about my wanderings into the world of photography which sort of just blossomed into a full time career. Most of my knitting and crochet projects of late have been related to my portrait sessions....but there is just something about fall. I always seem to reach for my needles and hooks this time of year with excitement as I plan the next big project. I won't be able to reveal what I have up my sleeve until I have safely delivered them.. so in the meantime I'll show you a few things I've made for the photography studio's stash.


This hat is a crochet pattern I designed called Vintage Mia Earflap Hat $3.99 I have used it extensively and you will see it a lot in my studio stash pix in various colors. The diaper cover is made from a pattern called Vintage Mia Bloomers $3.99  it's a companion pattern I designed to match back to the Vintage Mia Hat.
Same baby same pattern six months later. The pattern is written for newborn size only, but I just used two strands of yarn together and an "N" hook to make the one you see here for a size 6 months.



This was so much fun! Do I have the best job in the world or what? I get to pair my love of knitting/crochet with photographing beauties like this little one. Patterns used: Shell Bikini Top $4.95 and a combination of the Mermaid Cocoon Prop $4.00 for the body part of the tail and the Part of Your World $4.50  for the fin part of the tail.









Signature
Signature

2 comments:

MrS wiLDaBoUtCoLoR said...

AdoRaBLe! Excellent photographing!

Corine Moore said...

Awesome talents... beautiful! :)
By the way, this is Corine from the circle journal we did together a couple years ago. My daughter and I didn't receive our books, and I wondered if you have them if you could send them to me. I can help with shipping if needed! Please email me. corine.miles@gmail.com - Thanks, and have a wonderful day! Corine :D

Post a Comment